Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aug 19, 2009

I met Katie at The Looking Glass in the morning for breakfast before she had to leave for the airport and go to Ukraine for ten days. We had a vegan breakfast burrito (good to know that they can make them there) and it was very good. Once we were really full we went to Target to get a few things she needed and then she was off to fly over the Atlantic.

I, on the other hand, was on my usual routine at physical therapy. We did add one new exercise to the regime using the leg press but it was generally the same stuff. I can see it improving which is good. I came home for a while after that and went out for a bike ride a little later. I didn't go nearly as far as the other day and I could still feel it.

Later I went to check out Shannon's new apartment at Rowan. We had some wine and made brownies that didn't really turn out so well since there were no measuring cups.

The wine went pretty fast and made me tired as well so I came home and got ready to sleep.

No comments: