Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aug 26, 2009

I had physical therapy early again and we added a new exercise to the regime that used this little square. It looks pretty harmless here, but there is a crossbar fulcrum under it that is used for balance. I had to do it both ways and I'm not good at either of them. I don't think my injury has anything to do with it, I'm pretty sure I just can't balance on the thing.

After therapy I took a bike ride to Vineland and eventually ended up at the Pizza Hut buffet for lunch with Mo. It was a quick lunch but I did have pizza with Olives covering it. Pretty good. After eating I slowly started riding home.

I rested for a while but I guess I hadn't gotten enough because I went for a ride towards Bridgeton on 49 and then headed back up Carmel Road to my house. It was a really nice afternoon for a ride. Motion City Soundtrack has been dominating my iPod.

After I got showered, Jackie picked me up and we went to Ocean City. I made her listen to MCS on the way and once we got there I did my usual double take to wonder what made me think it would be a good idea to go to the boardwalk. I never learn. Too many people, nothing to do.. I'd list more but that's enough. So we walked to one end and sat on a bench for a short time before deciding it was time to go.

We walked back to the car on the street to avoid the crazy amount of people on the boards. On the drive home we listened to Sufjan Stevens (thanks, Chuck!) and enjoyed it. Despite the poorly planned destination, the night was fun.

No comments: