Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Aug 25, 2009

Jeff wanted to meet up for lunch at Larry's so after I picked up NFG tickets at the mall I picked him up and we went. I got cream of carrot soup that was really great and an eggplant parm sandwich. It made me really full.

We met Ryan at the course and played the first six holes before Ryan took off and then on the very next hole, Jeff and I decided to call it quits as well and go somewhere with less bugs.

We came back to my house and played some Super Mario World and then Super Mario Kart. Since Jeff is going to be teaching seventh graders I figured he could use a refresher on what we did when we were that age... and still do today.

Later was Quizzo. Our competition was back.. though mostly just in name since most of the team wasn't there. Same for us, though, since it was just Chuck, Diebra and myself. We did not do well. We came in fifth place, losing to a team called "Last Place" or something to that effect. No prizes for us this time.. can't win 'em all.

I came home and watched some Psych before going to bed somewhat early.

No comments: