Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aug 20, 2009

After a while of not having anything to do a scavenger hunt was suggested so I asked people for ideas for photos. I got some suggestions and headed out to try to get the shots. One idea was a butterfly, which I thought would be a longshot but ended up being one of the first things I found.

I went to Parvin's to look for some more (and also to charge my camera battery that died while shooting butterflies.) I got some decent shots that I will post later once I've found everything. I went and got some Chinese food to eat before I met up with Ryan.

We played most of a game of disc golf before quitting and deciding just to walk around the pond because it was so hot.

We took some time to go home and clean up before he came over to finish our game of DK3 and then play some old Mario Kart. That's right, the screen says 1992. People born then can buy cigarettes soon..

After we finished up the game we went for a pretty good walk around my neighborhood. It's been a while since we walked around here.

No comments: