Monday, August 24, 2009

Aug 24, 2009

I started the day out a little later than I originally thought, but still early at 9am. I did my usual routine at physical therapy. It's my last week but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do after it's done.

I went for a bike ride through Vineland. It wasn't too long, about twenty miles. I came home and got something to eat before going out again.

I met Ryan for a game. We were both doing really well at the beginning but ended up making some bad shots. We still both ended up with good scores in the end.

I went to the Ben with Chuck to work on our script for the third episode. We're easily distracted and there was a potential murder/guy-getting-keys-from-drunk-girl situation going on right near us. We did get some things written and I like the direction we're going with it now, it finally feels like a complete idea.

Ryan came over when I got home and we finished playing DK2. I stayed up for a while watching Psych before finally deciding to get to sleep.

No comments: