Saturday, August 29, 2009

Aug 29, 2009

After being up really late last night, I got up early this morning to go to Rowan to get Demetri Martin tickets. I came home after that and went back to sleep for a few hours. My grandmom wanted to take my sister, Devin, Aiden and myself out to eat so we went where every vegetarian loves to go: Outback Steak House. I got a lettuce wedge and some really good pasta while I played with Aiden. He almost got two whole orders of chicken fingers! He has a system where he eats a piece, then throws one on the floor and then eats another piece and so on.. it seems to work for him..

I had several choices of things to do at night but those choices started narrowing and I'm glad I chose to go to Carissa's house for her gathering. We went swimming and played volleyball with beach balls. It was a lot of fun. It was Ryan and me versus the five girls that were there and we won! Rematch? Oh yeah, we won that too... re-rematch??

After we all eventually got out of the pool, we changed and came inside for games. We played Apples to Apples first, where there is a judge and everyone chooses one of the cards in their hand to match the adjective card the judge puts out. The judge then decides which person's card is best described by that adjective... there were some questionable calls... Jamie... but the game was a lot of fun.

Next, we played a game called Smart Ass where a person, place or thing is slowly described generally to more specifically and you have to guess what it is. During this game, I ate some pizza and far too many brownies.. Katie showed up as well and joined in the game. We decided to call it a night after that game and go home.

Katie caught me up on her trip to Ukraine before she went home and I stayed up watching Psych before actually going to sleep.

No comments: