Saturday, August 15, 2009

Aug 15, 2009

I didn't have much to do for a while so I went with Katie to the Hamilton Mall. We were only going to be there for a short time but once she started browsing dresses it turned into much longer. Once that was over we took a walk through the mall and tried to find out why Verizon cell phones suck so much. No answers. We went to the Manhattan Bagel place and I got a veggie sandwich before looking at waterproof cameras and heading back home.

We went to Jeff's later to drink some beers and play some games. We started out with Cranium while Chuck was still there. He and I were on a team and we did horribly with the drawing questions. Somehow we ended up tied at the last question though and lost to Jeff and Sam.

Chuck had to go but Katie had shown up and cooked some veggies to eat while drinking more Bass and playing Trivial Pursuit 80's. We don't know anything about the 80's. Well, I know less than most people but overall it was just something to do while we drank.

I think we all lost that game but we had fun doing it.

No comments: