Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aug 13, 2009

I went to physical therapy and did the routine of electroshock, stretching and riding the stationary bike.

After that I met my dad to ride regular bikes. We rode out the back roads by our houses and ended up going about 25 miles by the end of our ride. It's getting me ready for a long distance ride. It was a fun ride too. After we got showered and changed we went to Applebee's for dinner where I got a veggie burger of course.

I went to Stone Harbor with Shannon at night to go to a bar where Flip Flops used to be. I can't read that sign so I don't know what it's called.

The bar was exactly the same inside but now they have sushi too. I'll have to go back when I'm hungry. We got a few beers. They have a good selection. I realized I don't really like Landshark but I still like Blue Moon. There was a raffle where I won a Heineken bottle opener and then some guy gave me the Jameson glass he won. Everyone was a winner anyway. Shannon got into a yelling fight with a guy about hockey so I talked to the guy sitting next to me about White Russians and how we don't like sports. Good times. After a walk to the beach and putting my feet in the water until I got splashed by a big wave, we headed home.

No comments: