Sunday, August 30, 2009

Aug 30, 2009

The weather was really great so I wanted to get out and take a bike ride. It wasn't as long as I intended it to be but it was nice anyway. I went to the mall and saw Jen and Micah for a little while as he attempted to show me that he can walk now.

I picked up Jordan, went to Katie's, met Chuck at Rowan and then we all headed into Philly for dinner at the Bubble House. Don't get the icee version of bubble tea. Or jellies. Weird. The food was great as always and the waitress gave Katie a high five for her order but none of the rest of us...

We went over to the bar in the next room for a little while and didn't watch the football game that was on. We pretty much spent our time there drinking a couple beers and discussing what else we could possibly do.

We made a decision and left the bar, heading out of center city.

It was a nice time to drive and we ended up going to Target. It was exactly like the one we have at home but we really had nothing else to do so we browsed the shelves for games and dvds.

After a while of that we came home. I was tired really early so I got to bed by midnight.

No comments: