Friday, August 28, 2009

Aug 28, 2009

It was a rainy, rainy day so there would be no spending time outside. I went up to Rowan to watch Office Space with Shannon and then we went to Saladworks to get food. They had a really good vegetarian chili. While we were there it started to rain even harder so we waited until it calmed down a little bit before running to the car.

Later I met up with Jackie and we drove around drinking tea, aimlessly looking for something to do but finding nothing besides looking at restaurant menus and going to Target for a while. After that I went back to Shannon's to watch more movies. The rain had pretty much stopped but it still felt like a good scary movie night. We watched Identity first, which is basically one of the only scary movies I own, and then we watched The Ring. Not even as creepy as I remember it being.

I guess I made good use of the rainy day; at least I have something of an excuse for staying inside and watching movies this time..

No comments: