Sunday, August 23, 2009

Aug 23, 2009

I slept in, sort of, after going to bed at 3 or 4 last night/this morning. When I got up I got a few things done before meeting Shannon at Rowan and taking the unnecessarily long drive around all the annoying construction to get to Landmark.

I had a few Hoegaardens and Shannon insisted on a Jolly Rancher shot. They really don't taste like anything, just pure sweet. It felt kind of weird to be drinking during the day. I walked her back to her apartment and then came back to get my car.

I went to Maureen's to sober up but we got more beer and a pizza from Nick's. The hot peppers were awesome. We watched Yes Man. It was pretty good. Then we watched some Planet Earth stuff on Discovery before I headed home.

I met up with Ryan as soon as I got back and we went for a pretty long walk around my area. I've been trying to finish Dead Like Me but it's taking some time.

No comments: