Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Aug 4, 2009

Since I got the ok from my physical therapist I went out for a long bike ride. Maybe longer than I should have gone but I haven't done anything really in a month so I needed to do it. It was hot but I felt really good to be doing something like that again. I rode to Katie's, played a game of Connect 4 and then rode home.

Later was Quizzo. The Argyle Gargoyles were doing pretty well at the start of the game and it was another close one... I got an avacado veggie burger and fries and had a few beers to fuel our success..

We ended up with second place for the third week in a row! We used two of our gift certificates to pay for our meals and beers and saved the other one for next week.

Another fun night of Quizzo with, finally, a day of a long bike ride. I'm looking forward to many more days like that..

No comments: