Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feb 1, 2011

I missed my first class because I woke up too late but I got there in time for later two. We spent more time going over cameras and equipment and looking through photos.

We played with the Polaroid cameras a bit and talked about some alternative techniques to try. I was starting to get really sleepy after staring at the screen for an hour or more but I managed to stay awake until class ended and I could talk to Keith alone.

I met Chuck at Landmark to talk about our podcast for a short time and get dinner and drinks as well. We played the first round of trivia and were doing pretty well until round 3. There's always one round.

Alex came by to join us after her class was done and hung out making a sculpture out of a napkin ring. Good times.

Eddie, Alex and Mark showed up and I joined their team for round two of the quiz.. We did horribly. We were in the negative for most of the game. Can't almost win 'em all. It was a lot of fun regardless of our losing streak so it was worth it. China was third in space, by the way.

Once the game was over and we were heartily defeated by most everyone, I headed home and fell asleep pretty instantly.

No comments: