Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feb 22, 2011

I had decided that we wouldn't be having school because of the ridiculous snow I drove home in last night but it turned out I was wrong. I didn't go to my first class anyway, but I came up for the next one. As I walked out the door, the UPS guy gave me a package which was my new camera! I put it together and charged the battery during class, where I showed my "power" images from the beach. I forgot what the assignment was but I had those photos so I used them!

In the next class, no one really had the images ready so we went into the studio and looked at some product lighting and I left a little early.

I got all my stuff from the house and then we headed over to my mom's basement so we could have our first band practice in a really long time with Zack. After we got all our stuff working again we played through a few of the songs, which Zack had never played before but he seemed to know all the parts already. He was really good.

Jeff wasn't feeling well so he didn't want to sing, but he made sure to let me know every time I messed up. Hey, it's been a while! Overall the practice was a great success though. I'm really happy to be playing again. I hope we can practice weekly.

Chuck came over for a short time to make some reservations for our trip to New York in a couple of weeks and then I watched some TV before bed.

No comments: