Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb 13, 2011

I went to the gym in the morning and then we had our gallery fundraising event at Samurai in the early afternoon. People just kept showing up and we ended up wrapping around the whole hibachi table.

The chef came out and started doing his thing with the cooking utensils and an egg. Then he started cooking things up. I had never done it before so it was exciting to me. He poured some sake in Alex's mouth and then started lighting things on fire and throwing food.

He went around the table and, after Elaina blocked the vegetable coming at her, Steph caught one. I just really like this shot. The food was amazing. The shrimp was my favorite part but everything was really good. We hung around for a while talking about things and we ended up making a good amount of money with the large group we had.

I went to Westby with Alex so we could work on some things for the gallery and organize some things in folders. After that was done I hung around for a while, took some pictures in the building and then left.

I came home for the night and got to bed somewhat early.

No comments: