Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feb 16, 2011

I went and had a haircut (finally) and a nice conversation with the girl who cut my hair. After the cut I came home and went for a run around the usual route by the river. It was nice out and it felt good to not have as much hair.

I went up to school and had lunch with Kat and Heather while I waited for Keith to be ready to meet with me. I love the vegan chicken sandwich at Prof's. After some searching I found Alex who was also waiting for Keith and we had our brief meeting.

I met Mich and went into the studio for a pretty long photo shoot with a few wardrobe changes. I got some great shots that I like a lot. We did some pin-up type things and then some things in this dress with the fan on and my favorite box came back out for an appearance. We were both happy with the outcome.

There was an opening at 207 for some reason on a Wednesday night. I went so I could shoot it and have some free pizza. The paintings were really well done, as they should be since they are advanced painting students' work.

I went to the GSA meeting after the opening and listened to some really moving and sometimes funny stories. I had to cut out early unfortunately but it was nice to be back.

I made it to the Gallery meeting just a little late but in time to start the decision process of choosing the artwork that's going to be in the publication. We got through all of the physical pieces which just leaves the digital work to sort.

Kat and Heather came to Quizzo and a couple of Chuck's friends also showed up to help us out... well.. they showed up, anyway. It seemed like we were doing pretty well at times.. not so much on the sports round of course. We ended up in fifth I think. Can't complain about that I suppose.

We hung out at Heather's and had some beers. She made some tuna melts and after eating that and having a couple of beers I didn't feel well at all so I decided to call it a night early.

I felt better after a while and went to sleep after the usual nightly shows.

No comments: