Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feb 8, 2011

History of Photo was mainly based around the discussion about the gallery space we visited last week and the aesthetics of the building and the work itself. We did get into some actual history stuff toward the end but we rushed through it a bit.

In my next two photo classes we did a lot of the same things. It kind of sucks sitting through the same stuff twice and seemingly have the same class for six hours. We talked about the gallery space again, we looked at people's photos... and that was about it. It wasn't so bad in the first class because I got to show the images I shot and talk about the assignment.

The second class we mainly looked at photos as well for our "color" assignment. I got to show some of the shots I took of Heather in the paint as well as Kat in the nurse uniform. They both used the same kind of technique as far as color is concerned.

After class I met Chuck at Landmark for dinner. I had a bread bowl of seafood bisque that was extremely overpriced. We played the first round of trivia and did somewhat well but still lost it of course. Eddie, Alex, Mark and company showed up for the next game.

We had to form two teams because of the amount of us but we worked together. It didn't help. However, Alex did get a Nintendo question that we couldn't figure out! We got some answers that I was happy about and Eddie was incredulous about the spelling/pronunciation of several words.. And we didn't win again. It was a lot of fun though.

I was pretty exhausted when I got home and went to sleep after watching a few things.

No comments: