Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan 31, 2011

I went up to Rowan in the afternoon since I didn't get a job and I discussed my upcoming projects with Tom. We made some plans and then I went to the studio to set up the lighting and play with it.

I took several self-portraits to test it and just to do something different.

Heather came up to help me by tracing my shadow. I'm using it for an upcoming sculpture/installation piece. Should be fun.

I shot some photos of Heather after she was done tracing me. I didn't shoot many but I got a few good ones.

We ended up going to meet Kat for dinner at the Student Center. I got a big burrito and enjoyed every bit of it. We went outside for a while and then sat in the pit talking for an hour or so until they went for an audition and I went back to Westby.

I met Shannon and Jackie at Landmark a short time later for drinks for Shannon's birthday! Mexican monday means margaritas! In a cactus glass! They were delicious.

They both danced-off for a free shot, which Shannon got by dancing the "dougie." They both had a few shots though and the DJ was enjoying talking about Shannon.

We were playing "Musical Bingo" where we hear clips of songs and have to cross them off to get lines. I won a free drink! Yeah for Blink and The Backstreet Boys!

I got a quesadilla (even though you shouldn't eat after 9pm...) and we kinda stopped playing the bingo game after a while to focus more on drinking and dancing.

The dancing increased as the night went on and the music got slightly better. There was a lot of disco at one point but Jackie seemed to be enjoying that!

We finally decided to call it a night and I dropped the ladies off at home and then brought myself home to sleep.

No comments: