Monday, February 14, 2011

Feb 14, 2011

I had a day as a French teacher split between the high school and Lakeside. I got to go in late as far as high school time is concerned but I had to sit around waiting for second block to start. I spent that time cleaning out my inbox. Then the classes were all good and easy until Lakeside, where they were a little more challenging but still not bad.

I went for a run after work and then headed up to school and got a Shamrock Shake to take with me while I worked. So good.

I traced and cut out the top piece of my metal sculpture. Not the best idea to make sparks fly toward your legs when you're wearing shorts. I burnt my ankles a few times. The cutting was still quite easy.

I'm really happy with the final product. Once I resolve just a few issues I think it will be great.

I put my metal away and picked up Alex for our Valentine's date to Landmark. Only the best. We got some margaritas and I got the "grown-up" grilled cheese with tomato bisque. So fancy. We had a good time and stayed for a few drinks after we ate. Then we had to go back to real life.

I went to Heather's for a little while, trying to come up with some photo ideas for Keith's classes. This isn't one of them.

I was really tired so I came home to fall asleep early yet again.

No comments: