Friday, February 25, 2011

Feb 25, 2011

The weather was beautiful when I got up so I took advantage and went for a run around town. There were a few people out but the park and the river walk were surprisingly empty.

I went up to Rowan to do some paperwork things that I have needed to get done for some time and then met Alex, Elaina and Christy at Burger King for our fundraiser. I got a veggie burger that was okay. It wasn't good but the onion rings were alright.

Another handful of people showed up to eat with us and we hung out in our back corner having a good time after we ate. It was probably the most fun I've ever had at a Burger King.

I went home for a while and came back up to Alex's with some movies to watch. We started with Wall E because Alex had somehow never seen it. Needless to say, she loved it.

We went to pick up Cait at the bar and brought her back to watch High Fidelity with us. She didn't really pay much attention to the movie and Alex was focusing on work so we'll have to revisit that one.

After picking up Cait's friend Eric from the bar and then hanging out for a while longer we finally decided to call it a night.

No comments: