Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb 2, 2011

I worked between the high school and junior high in a Latin class. It was the best substituting experience I've ever had. The classes were good and did all of their work and they were even cool kids and very entertaining. I want to sub this class all the time.

I met Alex at Westby and we had our first meeting with Keith for our independent study for portfolio review. It was mostly focused on her but I gave him some of my ideas.

I met Heather and walked over to the caf for dinner. I haven't been in there for the buffet in a while. I probably ate too much. Kat and others joined us as well and we spent much more time there than we expected.

We went in very late to the first GSA meeting of the semester. We talked about our upcoming events, mostly the wedding in the Student Center. That should be fun. Coming soon!

I headed over to the High Street Gallery to see Eric's performance piece. He was dressed in a robe and mask and was creating a sculpture out of materials coated in deep red. It was very interesting and entertaining. Not sure what the concept was though; I haven't gotten to ask him yet.

I made my way to PJ's for the quiz. We had some help on the sports round this time from Jeff's friend and Blake came to discuss the podcast possibilities. We did pretty poorly it seemed but we ended up in fifth place, about one hundred points out of first. Not too bad.

I headed back and picked up Heather to go up to Philly to get a whole lot of pretzels for the Gallery sale. I've never gotten this many before, but it didn't phase them at the factory, they just boxed them up and handed them over!

We got sixty... so who's gonna notice if two are missing? They were delicious. It's been too long. And Heather had never had them. It's the real deal.

After bagging up the pretzels to keep them fresh, I headed back home to get to sleep so I could get up early to sell those pretzels.

No comments: