Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nov 30, 2010

We spent most of class talking about the current art market and the extravagant prices that contemporary art is being sold for at auction. We also got our first draft papers back. If I knew Hottle was going to go through it so thoroughly I would have done more proofreading. It's just a first draft so it doesn't count against me but I also didn't think he would be concerned with such detail on this draft.

I got a parfait for lunch with Brian and then had a meeting with Keith where we decided which photos to enter into a gallery competition in Philly. I edited my images and uploaded them to the site for consideration. We did our class evaluations for Web Design (yep, it's that time already again) and then went into the thing I complained most about on the form: a long, long critique that took up the whole class.

I got a new headlight and brake light for my car since they were both out at the same time. The brake was easy to fix, but the headlight was conveniently blocked by the battery. I had to drive home with one light out and get Chopper to help me out with it. I think they make it that way so you have to take it and pay someone to do it. Lucky I know someone.

I met Katie at Larry's to work on designs and exchange some ideas. We had green tea smoothies which are really just sugar and ice but they're pretty good. We got some things done and departed.

Chuck and I convened at Applebee's to talk over the pilot script of Don & Chuck. We got chips and dips while we discussed. We didn't actually rewrite anything at this point but we came up with some overall changes and some minor tweaks to the story.

I came home and read for a while, watched some things until a late hour and then went to bed.

No comments: