Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nov 24, 2010

I slept in after not being able to fall asleep until really late last night and then proceeded to waste time when I got up. I decided to go out for a run but ended up stopping at Best Buy on the way and finding a reasonably priced computer that would hold me over until I get a new laptop. I came home and set everything up and then basked in the internet's glow once again. I did some writing for a while. I like the new keyboard.

Later I went to Christie's where we watched Mike Birbiglia stand-up with Tracy and then talked about running marathons for a while before putting on Good Will Hunting. Always a great movie. Everyone was sleepy when it was over so we headed out.

No luck going to sleep remotely early. I stayed up watching Californication until I was finally tired enough to sleep.

No comments: