Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nov 2, 2010

Election day meant no school at Rowan and I didn't get any calls to work so I woke up late, had lunch and eventually went out to find a nice spot to sit. On the way there I found this pumpkin patch where I took some nice, colorful pictures.

I found this little landing in Stow Creek at the end of a road. It was completely quiet and peaceful there. I sat there at the edge of the creek and read most of the play "The Pillowman." It's a great play. I would highly recommend it. I took photos intermittently as the sun was going down and when it was too dark to read I went home to finish the story.

Jeff picked me and we went to Quizzo for a really good game. Also a pretty good veggie burger with extra pickles. It was a close match that I thought for sure we were going to lose. We had some tricky questions like the largest fish and the most valuable brand names. Who knew Google was a brand? Anyway, in the end we managed to win first place, only ten points out of second and twenty out of third. That's something.

I came home and procrastinated a bit before writing six pages on the play I had read earlier. Once I got into the writing it came really easy. I want to see the play acted out if I ever get the chance, it was just really good.

No comments: