Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nov 14, 2010

I went to Philly to take photos and walk around listening to Stuff You Should Know podcasts for a few hours. It was a nice day to walk and I got some interesting shots.

On the way back I stopped in Camden near the waterfront where I've shot many times before but I walked to the other side of the bridge and found a spot that I didn't know I could get to. I like the view from that side, possibly because I haven't ever been there. So I shot pictures of the skyline and bridge as the sun went down and I learned about roller derby. I put one of my favorite up at dmphotographics.com.

I met Katie at Larry's to talk about work we've been doing and get some feedback from one another about it. We had frozen chai drinks that were quite good as well. Then we started watching videos about exotic animals, jellyfish and finally Pomeranians.

I met Ryan at his house to play Goldeneye; it's been a long time, but it's still a lot of fun. We took a walk around his neighborhood for a while before coming back and playing some Super Mario Bros. Wii.

30 Rock, Dexter and sleep.

No comments: