Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nov 16, 2010

In one of our most productive and on-topic classes to date, we talked about women's groups created to showcase the work that was being overlooked for far too long and the pieces that they created. Despite being interested in the subject matter I think I zoned out a few times.

I spent my break working on finishing my website and then we spent a short time looking at each other's sites when we got to class. During the break I went and poured another mold for my lock and once we finished our lesson in Web I went to see how it turned out. It was better than the first but the top part cracked while I was filing it. Gonna have to do some more.

After the usual routine at home I met Ryan at the gym for some odd but very tiring exercises. I ran a little bit when we were done and then came home. I'm really tired so I think I'll try to get to school early and put together my Type project that's due tomorrow.

No comments: