Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nov 27, 2010

I got up pretty late and went to my mom's for Thanksgiving dinner part 2. It was reheated because they had eaten a few hours earlier but it was still good. I hung out for a while and had a slice of apple pie.

When I got back home I felt like being outside despite it being pretty cold. I parked downtown and walked around for quite a while taking photos.

I stopped for a while by the river to read. It was pretty peaceful. A Tale of Two Cities.

I went to Philly before the show and walked around there for a bit as well. I was mostly looking for a place to get tea near the Electric Factory and didn't find one so I sat in the car reading some more before I went in to see Bayside.

They played a lot of good stuff, new and old. It didn't seem like they played for very long but the songs were good, including a cover of "My Name is Jonas." The crowd wasn't great but I guess I could have expected such at this show.

I grabbed some food on the way home and watched Californication and now I'm going to read some more before bed.

No comments: