Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nov 23, 2010

I was up early and had breakfast with my grandmom at the Shop Rite buffet. I just had a bagel sandwich. I went to Rowan and wrote up my paper for Art History that was due at class in the morning. I finished with plenty of time to spare. It was just a first draft anyway. Class was pretty off-topic and slow-going once again.

I spent some time talking to Hottle about class and other things then went to see Keith to talk about my projects. I got a parfait for lunch and then returned with Alex to do our Portrait rundown.

In Web we did some sample exercises to reacquaint us with some of the things we learned but never really used. It was actually a really helpful class; even though we spent a lot of time talking and laughing, we were helping each other figure out the program.

I wanted some real food so I met Chuck at Moe's on the way home, where I got a burrito and finished the whole thing. We sat there after finishing our food for quite a while discussing things. Our Tuesday night ritual of Quizzo is over so we need to make up for it elsewhere.

I went to Shannon's later where we watched the new Glee and then last week's because her mom hadn't seen it. We finished the Magic Hat winter variety pack that I had and spent the rest of the night watching old Dexter episodes.

Even though I was really tired when I left her house I couldn't fall asleep when I got home.

No comments: