Monday, November 29, 2010

Nov 29, 2010

I didn't want to get up this morning but when I did it was too late to go the gallery meeting so I spent my time working on designs for Typography. Class was just a work period and Jan gave us some feedback on our cover designs for the brochures. These are possibilities for the cover type (it's for the Rowan Writing Center), but I was thinking these things as well.

I spent some time in the sculpture studio hoping my casts would go better this time. I sat up there and read for a while as I waited for the plaster to dry but I took off before they had a chance. I'll check on them tomorrow.

I came home and got into a cleaning mood. I have to start packing up all my stuff anyway so I got right to it and cleaned out this closet and a bunch of other stuff. Things are once again separated into piles and I took out a few trash bags as I listened to Foo Fighters and Gratitude.

Working on photo editing, website making and reading for tomorrow now.

No comments: