Monday, November 22, 2010

Nov 22, 2010

I spent the morning putting together my third type problem to hand in and then enjoying use of the Rowan computers since mine don't work. I had a chance to edit some photos and update things before class started. I handed in and got back my problem very quickly, with a letter grade better than the previous two. That's something I suppose. The rest of the class we worked on our final project, a brochure.

I worked in the sculpture studio for a while, making more plaster casts and trying something out with this little guy. I soon retreated home because I was not obligated to stay.

The night consisted of dinner and then watching House and Lie to Me before going to Chuck's to watch How I Met Your Mother. Then I watched Californication before going to bed. Productive as always.

No comments: