Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nov 21, 2010

Ryan and I decided to go to Delaware instead of much farther away for a hike and play disc golf instead. We went to Lum's Pond, where the weather was really nice for playing.

Ryan played lefty and did really well. Much better than I could ever do with my left arm. I can barely putt that way.

We went over to White Clay Creek for a second game, where we came upon quite a few people playing. One large group of guys was there that didn't seem to belong at all. They were yelling and threatening to fight one another. It just didn't seem right. White Clay was good, though I didn't feel well for about half of the game. Strangely, I remember every hole there though I had only been once before.

We drove home as the sun went down and the full moon rose large over the landscape. We passed by a lot of place where I was tempted to stop and take shots. I want to go back to this school in Bridgeton soon and take some good shots. This was from the car while I was stopped at a light.

The rest of the night was uneventful, spent watching Discovery Channel shows and Dexter.

No comments: