Friday, November 19, 2010

Nov 19, 2010

I didn't feel great in the morning so I didn't take a job but I started feeling better a little later so I went to the gym and then went for a brief run at the course. I didn't feel like I could run very far, which is a feeling I'm not fond of. After showering, I went to Rowan to try to get some work done. I cast some more things, including a new idea I'm working on.

I spent some time working with that and talking to Mike about ideas for the "chair" show and then I went home. I have a lot of ideas for sculptures, I really need to put them into motion.

I've been spending the evening cleaning off my computers and putting everything on my hard drive so I can restore them and hopefully they will work a little better until I get something new.

No comments: