Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nov 6, 2010

I had abandoned my plans to drive somewhere very far away and opted instead for a day trip to French Creek State Park. I did a little wandering/hiking along the trails and closed roads. I bet this area looked amazing a couple of weeks ago with the changing leaves.

I then found my way to the disc golf course. It definitely had some variation between the am and pro baskets. Some were 500 foot differences. A lot of the shots were similar, weaving through the woods but it was decently laid out.

I just wasn't enjoying it by myself so after hole 15 I found my way out and back to the road. It was a nice, cool day to be out but I just wasn't feeling it. I'm glad I didn't go a lot farther away just to realize that.

I retreated once again to a Borders at the King of Prussia mall where I continued reading The Great Typo Hunt. After reading for a while I went to Panera Bread for soup and a sandwich for lunch and then headed back home. I listened to a lot of Stuff You Should Know podcasts on the drive.

I decided at the last minute to go to The Ataris show at Hangar 84 but they had played early so I missed them. I chose to go out and shoot some photos at Menantico. I got some photos that were alright but they didn't turn out as I had hoped.

Music, editing photos, setting my mental clock back and now going to bed watching Gone Baby Gone.

No comments: