Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nov 17, 2010

What an awful day it was. I woke up feeling really sick in the middle of the night and stayed that way all through the day. I had a headache and felt sick to my stomach. I would feel a little better sometimes but I felt too weak to really do anything, which kept me in bed, which kept me feeling sore and weak. I tried eating but I couldn't keep anything down so I gave up on that venture. I went to PJ's with Chuck and Jeff later for Quizzo but I felt bad the whole time I was there.

It was a pretty good round of trivia; we came in fourth out of a pretty large group of teams. Nothing on the menu looked appetizing to me at all so I had some ginger ale. That didn't help either. I still feel like crap and I have stuff that was due today and stuff that is due tomorrow that I haven't been able to do... not cool, sickness. Not cool.

No comments: