Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nov 11, 2010

I got to Art History a little late but I didn't miss any of the lecture, just an explanation of how our final is going to work. The class went by pretty quickly, with a lengthy discussion on gender roles again.

I used my break wisely and got a lot done on my website. Things are working now and this screen shot is the basic layout of the page. A few things need to be tweaked and improved slightly according to the critique we had on it today but overall I'm close to finished.

I went home after putting a final layer of latex on my sculpture mold and had dinner then watched TV all night. I went out for a drive to listen to music and find something to shoot. I ended up on Union Road shooting stars and power lines.

Sleeping would be nice.

No comments: