Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nov 25, 2010

The morning was rainy and cold so I went for a run along the trails along the river. I should take those paths more often. I walked back after I finished my run to take photos. I got some nice nature shots.

I went to my mom's for Thanksgiving dinner. It was just her, Larry and myself. She made a vegetarian meal of course. It looks like I'm just having sides but that's basically all I eat anyway. The green bean casserole was really good.

This way the turkey is still safe when I'm done.. and the pumpkins. But I had pumpkin pie after dinner so that doesn't work.

Sarah and Ken came over with Aiden so I got to hang out with him for a while. I miss seeing him more often.

I spent a good amount of time at my mom's and it was later than I thought when I got home. I watched some shows, had some leftovers and eventually went to bed.

No comments: