Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nov 7, 2010

Gaining an hour of sleep didn't help me want to get up this morning. It was pretty chilly out. It turned out to be a good day to play a game of disc golf with Ryan. After our game we ran in opposite directions around the lake. I went for two laps for a pretty good run.

I met Chuck and Jamie at Kawa for sushi, where I had the delicious hot tea that I had been wanting for a while. I didn't get anything too exciting this time but Chuck got this thing. I don't remember the name but they're totally arbitrary anyway so it's best to just look at it.

Full of veggie spring rolls, tempura and mochi, I met Katie at Rowan for my second viewing of Our Town. I think I actually enjoyed it more this time. This is one of my favorite visuals from the performance. I need to go to more of these; they do a great job.

We went to Westby for a couple of hours to work on various projects. I spent a lot of the time completely reworking the design of my website. I got it to something that I'm sticking with this time and I like it. I just need to get it working by Tuesday..

I got soup and a parfait and waited around for the chance of hanging out with people but it didn't look good so I came home to do some writing and watch Dexter whenever it is available..

1 comment:

Chris said...

It was the Black Jack Roll.