Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nov 3, 2010

I got up a little early to write another paper and then went back to sleep after I sent it. I got back up to go to Typography, where we spent the class talking about the designs we had done and what we would be doing to improve them. Brian also spent some time modeling Jackie's scarf to prepare for a future as a pop star.

We went with Matt to get food again. We all got the same things and sat in the same seat but this time the programming wasn't nearly as entertaining.

I came back to Westby to begin making the molds for my casting project. I had to cover them halfway with clay and then apply several coats of liquid latex over them to make the mold. It takes a while. As I waited between coats I worked on my website a little more, continuing to take things away and struggling to figure out what to add.

I went to Andrew's place after a while to have sushi with him and Laura. It was good to hang out and catch up while making some plans for the near future.

I should be working on my paper for Hottle but instead I've been doing this. And now I'm too tired so I'm going to work on it in the morning

No comments: