Friday, November 12, 2010

Nov 12, 2010

It seems like it's been forever since I've gotten a sub job. Either I don't get any calls or the days I can work there is no school. Don't teachers take off on Friday anymore? I went to Rowan to take advantage of my free time and poured the plaster for the second half of my molds.

While I was waiting for the plaster to dry I went to Barnes and Noble in Deptford and had some tea and read in the cafe for a while. I went back to check the mold after it had dried and then headed out.

I stopped at a few places on the way home to take some shots. I sat at Iona Lake as the sun set. It was a nice place to watch but there was nowhere to sit so after it was mostly done I left.

Chuck, Jeff, Sam and Jordan came over with various versions of Scene It that we began to play after watching a great documentary that Chuck worked on in college. When I say great I mean funny because of how serious the band it revolved around took themselves. Scene It is a long game when you play with the board but it was fun.

I'm glad the newer version includes a lot more recent movies, but I still don't know a lot of the films that are referenced. After Chuck won the regular version and headed home the rest of us played the Friends version and we could all get most of the answers right.

It was a fun night and I had some good Magic Hat beer. Jeff has never seen E.T.

No comments: