Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dec 1, 2010

It was barely raining when I left my house but when I got to school it was so bad that I sat in my car for fifteen minutes listening to a podcast until it cleared up a bit. I wasn't feeling like going to class soaked.

I made a decent amount of progress on the brochure project in class. I have an idea of where most things are going, I just need to put the content together and see how it works.

I gave my lock cast one more try before I completely gave up on the process. Can't win 'em all. I am going in a new direction with the idea anyway. I think the new way makes more sense actually.

Jeff, Chuck and I went to PJ's for Quizzo and food. The fish tacos were really good as was the peanut butter pie. We came in sixth I think out of maybe twelve teams. There's a lot more competition up there and bigger teams to compete with. The winners usually have an almost perfect score. It's a bit suspect.

I came home, read and watched some shows before going to bed much too late.

No comments: