Monday, November 1, 2010

Nov 1, 2010

Another morning that I just couldn't see getting out of bed led me to skip my Typography class. It didn't help that I didn't have much work done. As usually is the case I began to feel too lethargic and went for a run at Parvin. I took some shots of the sunset over the lake and the pond nearby. It was a cold day for run in shorts and a t-shirt.

A little later I met Katie at Larry's II to have tea and look over some work. I need to drink more tea.

I went to meet Shannon and Jackie at Landmark for Mexican Monday. Coronas weren't cutting it this time so when she go there I gave the rest of mine to her and got a proper beer: Sam Adams Cream Stout. After that I moved on to Victory's Golden Monkey. It's been a while.

After having some Old Bay fries we left our table and began to wander around the bar. I talked to some people I knew and some others I didn't know that well about the art program and joking about other people. A guy that Jackie was talking to resembled a lobster and that was really funny to us at the time.

I kept reading this Jagermeister machine in a strange rockstar-ish voice. I kept saying, "On Tap!" in that voice. You had to be there. We walked back to Shannon's and I crashed there because I didn't feel like trying to stay awake anymore.

No comments: