Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sep 8, 2010

I got up and went for a run in the morning. It was very hot and even after a cold shower I was still sweating. An air-conditioned car ride to school finally cooled me off and I got there early enough to get some papers signed before I headed to Typography. We went over some basics of type and a brief history before getting into doing sketches for our first project. We worked on them briefly before the end of class.

Brian accompanied me to run a few errands around campus. People in the music building are stressed. Once I got my classes taken care of we went to Ciconte's for some pizza and pizza-inspired items for lunch. After that I went to the bookstore and got my book for Art History and hung around campus a bit.

I came home and met Ryan at the gym a little later to lift. We basically did a speed session since we were there late and it closes at ten. Not the usual heart-pounding workout we do.

Though not my first choice, I came home and stayed here after that. I watched Psych and did a bunch of reading in my new Art History text.. just a few sketches to do and I'll be caught up for tomorrow's classes.

No comments: