Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sep 29, 2010

I came to Rowan an hour or so before class so I could sit and sketch some type designs. I actually made a good amount of progress and got some good ideas down. We worked on refining our finished products in Typography while Jan came and helped us individually with our progress. I wasn't having an especially creative day but I liked the way a few of my high contrast pieces were coming out. I left the lab for a short time to talk to Tom and I realized I had left my flash drive in the computer so I came up to get it and it was gone that fast.

After someone stole my drive with all of my type and web work for the past few weeks on it I wasn't feeling like continuing to work so I got some Moe's and went home. I went to the lake for sunset and the water was really calm and reflective which made for nice shots.

I went up to Rowan again to work on things instead of wasting time putting it off. I got some re-done before meeting Shannon to watch Toy Story 3 at the Student Center. Heather joined us halfway through. It was still really funny the second time. Shannon might have cried at the end a little. Or a lot.

I went back to Westby after the movie and worked on things with Alex in the lab. I was there for about two hours before I decided I should leave.

I made some progress today.. even after losing all of that work. I guess I lost more than I gained but after my initial aggravation with losing it I somehow felt more motivated to get more work done.

No comments: