Friday, September 3, 2010

Sep 3, 2010

I hadn't seen my dad for a while so I picked him up and we went to lunch at Chili's. I had a veggie burger and some of the delicious soup of course. He couldn't do much because he just had surgery on his arm so we went back to his house so I could show him some of my recent photos.

More food! Later I met Katie at Moe's for tacos. We talked about my website a bit, sadly leading to a conversation about how difficult it might be to find work doing what we do... we'll worry about that later.

I met Renea and we headed to Delaware so she could get her septum pierced. Brad works at a shop there and I haven't seen him in years. She seemed to take it really well. She had to get it done a second time because it wasn't straight the first time and that didn't even seem to phase her.

I think it looks good. We went to Philly to meet her friend Jay and then went to get food before going to the bar. I finished my slices of pizza before Renea's sandwich was done.

We went across the street to a bar called The Dive. It fit the description but it was a cool place. We went upstairs but I came down to get a draft beer and ran into my old friend Tracey. She used to live in Jersey but lives up there now. We talked for a while as I had a few glasses of Red Door Late Harvest. It might be a new favorite beer of mine.

Renea and Jay came down to join us as we watched So I Married an Axe Murderer and Teen Wolf on mute over the bar. The guy who owned it was working behind the bar and he was a really nice guy. The crowd was fun too. I think I'll be coming back here.

After we had a few more drinks we walked Jay back to his apartment and then headed home. It was a really fun night out.

No comments: