Friday, September 24, 2010

Sep 24, 2010

It was a very foggy morning that I didn't get the chance to photograph because I had a job at Wood School. I started out with a fourth grade class that did some worksheets and then watched the first half of Sky High. It wasn't so bad. After lunch was a different story. I had a second grade class that was uncontrollable and just out of hand the whole time. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

I went home for a short time before going to my mom's house for dinner. Aiden was there also, but he didn't like the broccoli and cheese macaroni that we were eating so he had an alternative meal of pepperoni and cheese. He seemed to enjoy that. I stayed there for a while after dinner looking at photos and talking.

I went to Heather's later where we had a few beers and looked up things on the internet for a while, trying to find somewhere to go hiking around here. There really isn't anywhere less than three hours away that's worth the trip.

No comments: