Monday, September 6, 2010

Sep 6, 2010

I felt like getting out and enjoying the beautiful day so I went to the course and did a basket run. Basically I ran the entirety of the 18 holes, making a few substitutions because of the areas that are still flooded, and stopped at each basket to do one of three exercises that I rotated as I went. It was a good run.

I grabbed my discs and started playing a few holes and ran into this guy Scott that comes to the course often. He joined me for the front nine and I only played a few more after he left.

I went home with the intention of going back out to do something later on but I just ended doing some reading for my class tomorrow, taking a nap and going on a short shopping trip that ended with me getting some Tostitos and salsa to eat while I watched How I Met Your Mother. I got sick of sitting there watching TV at one point and went out to take some shots at the pond that didn't quite turn out how I had hoped.

So much for my plan of getting to sleep early.

No comments: