Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sep 7, 2010

Today hated me. I woke up later than I wanted to so I couldn't run or go to the gym before class. I couldn't even eat breakfast but at least I made it to class on time. My stomach was making noises during class. After Hottle's class I had to meet with Keith to talk about my independent study. We made some progress and then I had to go get some food. I didn't have any money with me so I went to the ATM since they only take cash or RowanCard, which I have no money on. This guy had the machine open and said it would be broken for a while. Seriously?! Come on! I happened to run into Josh downstairs and guilted him into buying me lunch. He's a good fella.

After I ate my wrap in the lounge with Katie and Brian, I had to go back to Keith's office with Alex to discuss our Portrait class that we're doing independently as well since we have a class that overlaps with it. We didn't really get into any assignments yet but we got into the basic ideas phase of it.

We went to Web next and got the good seats. We went over a lot of the basic components of Dreamweaver and it seems really user friendly. For now. We created a website along with Jenn and then were given the elements to design one on our own. Even though we were given the elements I feel like I really learned a lot in a short time. I'm sure it will become more difficult but I'm enjoying it so far.

Later that night I met Chuck for Quizzo. His mom and her husband joined us as well. We had some broccoli bites as we were feeling pretty good about our chances. Teddy Roosevelt took over as president after William McKinley died. Just so ya know. We won first place and were not-so-quickly rewarded with our gift certificate. I wonder if they think we'll just leave without it if they wait long enough.

After our win, I went and did a proper shopping trip at Wal*Mart. I think I was fairly economical with my purchases. After a good day of class and trivia I was ready for bed pretty early.

No comments: