Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sep 18, 2010

After a missed bus canceled our hike for the morning I was happy to sleep for a while longer and then I went out for a game of disc golf by myself. The course has dried up quite a bit. This area used to be completely flooded and now it's almost totally dry. I had a pretty good game.

I went to the gym after playing and set up a quick circuit for myself that got me feeling like I hadn't been there in way too long. That's true. I did some ab things before leaving and realized I need to go much more often.

Later I met up with Joanna and went to Landmark. I lucked out because it was Sam Adams Oktoberfest night! Two dollar Sam Adams all night.

I had a few of them while the meager crowd slowly grew and most people were engrossed in the baseball game on TV.

Erica showed up with her friend whose birthday it was and they hung out with us and had some shots. We stayed there until it was midnight to say happy birthday and then we took off.

We went to a "silly hat party" even though I had no hat. No one really keeps track but there were some good hats, like this dude with a full unicorn on his head. A girl with a polar bear hat (with attached legs that fit like gloves) came in and said "I heard there's a unicorn in here." That was the funniest thing of the night. We played a couple games of water pong, losing both and quickly getting bored with the party so we left.

It was a pretty good night anyway, at least we didn't get arrested like people at some other parties. There's always that.

No comments: