Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sep 12, 2010

After a few hours of sleep I got up and went to Rowan for the zip-line trip which I was assured the day before would not be canceled unless there was severe weather. No one was there when I got to the student center and I found this sign. I wasn't happy.

I met Ryan and Erika at the gym since they were headed there anyway. We all worked out in separate areas and met in the middle every once in a while to converse. I came home after the gym, had something to eat and went back to sleep.

I didn't do much during the day besides watch 30 Rock and some things for class until Ryan wanted to take a walk. We walked around Vineland on a beautiful night and caught up since we've both been somewhat busy lately.

I came home and went to bed watching Mad Men. Great show.

No comments: