Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sep 28, 2010

I had Art History in the morning and then went to the studio with Keith right after with Alex and Mark to get our refresher course in lighting. There is a lot of stuff I forgot so it's nice to hear it again. I hope to use the studio soon.

I went to Web after that and worked on getting the site up and running. I got a few things done with the links and we had a little critique on our side of the room. Jenn wants me to design more of the inside of the screen so I need to come up with some ideas for that.

We went to Quizzo at night where they were going around taking photos of the teams for the new Facebook page. Shakedown joined us for a shot. We did quite well on most of the rounds this time and we came in first place, 90 points ahead of second. Oh and Heather brought cookies for all of us. They were delicious.

I went home and tried to get to sleep early so I could get some work done early the next day.

No comments: